Hotel Papadakis is situated in Naousa, the most gorgeous and picturesque village of Paros Island.
Having flight tickets in hand to Greece it was time to start planning the itinerary. My partner had conveniently passed on the complete ownership on me to plan the trip. I chose to spend most of our days in the picturesque fishing village of Naousa in Paros island with beautiful golden blue beaches. While browsing for the accommodation in this quite port town, Hotel Papadakis caught my attention. With reviews and ratings so good to be true, I booked my stay here overlooking all other hotels that I had bookmarked.
Before I write any further let me take you through some of the pictures that is definitely going to make your jaw drop.
♦ HOTEL PAPADAKIS ♦
♦ Location ♦
Hotel Papadakis is situated in Naousa, the most gorgeous and picturesque village of Paros Island. Located at the hill it offers to the visitors a great panoramic view of Naousa town and the breath-taking view of Naousa bay with the sandy and crystal water beaches.
Run by a beautiful family, three minutes walk down the lane will take you to the historical Naoussa center where you can spend time walking around the narrow white alleys, You can easily spot many super markets, restaurants and bike rentals within 300m from the property. One can spend the evenings gazing at the sunset from any of the taverns tasting wine. It is a nice sight to watch fishing boats being docked at the bay against the colorful sky.
♦ How To Get There ♦
Flight and Ferry: The most common way to get to Paros is to fly to Athens, Santorini or Mykonos & then continue your trip with a ferry to Parikia, the bayside capital of Paros. From there you can take a taxi or bus to Naousa which roughly takes 15mins. To make it easier for guests Hotel Papadakis arrange pick up and drop upon request .
♦ Rooms ♦
Hotel Papadakis has overall 16 rooms, all built and decorated in the authentic Cycladic style. What stands out are the suites with minimalistic yet stylish decor a soothing to one’s eyes. You will have to climb few steps to reach the hotel but will have no regrets when you walk in to the impeccable suite. Their homemade breakfast buffet with traditional and local recipes will offer you the best smells and tastes of island’s cuisine. You will be welcomed by courteous staff and treated with excellent hospitality. They will go extra mile to book ferry tickets for you if needed and provide all information about the island.
We stayed in Junior Suite with Spa Bath for 4 nights. Bed so comfortable, I had the best sleep. I looked forward to getting into the Jacuzzi every day which was a top notch. How can I not mention the balcony where I spent my mornings enjoying coffee cuddling with my partner.
- Room Amenities: Safety Deposit Box, TV, Telephone, Air conditioning, Hairdryer, Hot Tub, Balcony, Bathrobe, Spa Bath, Refrigerator, Seating Area, Free toiletries, Heating, Dressing Room, Slippers, Sofa, Electric kettle.
Junior Suite with Spa Bath
♦ Other Hotel Facilities ♦
- WIFI: Public Areas
- Breakfast: Free Breakfast Buffet
- Bar: Open air bar with the view which is open all day long
- Sitting Room
- Information Desk
- Swimming Pool
♦ In and Around Naousa ♦
- There are many archaeological sites, churches and monasteries, museums, vineyards and art exhibitions worth visiting.
- Paros has plenty of beaches with soft sand, crystal clear water that can be easily accessed with many water-sports centers.
- Explore the lesser known villages in the island.
- Head out to bay side local taverns to eat and drink.
Also Read→ Santorini Photo Blog
GOOD TO KNOW
- Naousa is also spelled Naossa or Naoussa
- Swimming pool is very deep. Be cautions if you are a beginner.
- Wifi inside the room isn’t that great
- One needs to climb few steps to reach the hotel
Wait for the detailed post about Paros island that I am currently penning. I am so excited to share more details and videos about this dreamy port town with you all.
Follow Loading Miles on Facebook |Instagram | Youtube | Twitter for more travel posts, stunning pictures and some travelling hacks. You can get email alerts on our new posts by Subscribing. Just drop in your email address.